Wednesday, November 23, 2011

must do now!

Funny, it's always like that. I need to leave early for once and of course there are a lot of "could you take a look at this" and "could you find that".... and I stayed late last night to fix all stuff...

Ah well, I am not in the mood to whine - but I think it is very typical.

Very soon, a 4 day weekend! I can't begin to express how happy I am about it. Looking forward to a lot of relaxing, some books, long walks in nature and just enjoying life in general. I'm thankful for the people around me who I call friends and family. And especially this month, when not one but three of my friends (or extended friends) have lost a parent...

2 comments:

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your well-earned break!

Sirius Scientist said...

Hope you've had a good break! I just started "The Strain," did you end up reading it? Have a great rest of the weekend!