Thursday, September 29, 2011

i update but not showing up in the blog lists....

I'm only writing this since it's really annoying to me. I just posted a blog post and I can see it clearly but it's not showing up in the blog list as updated.

I've quit copying and pasting from another "notepad" but write my posts in blogger window (that was suggested to being one of the problems) but since that doesn't seem to be the thing..... I'm not saying I have a lot of readers - as you my lovely group of follwers know - but it isn't really helping to keep you if you don't see that I have finally posted something new....


---
well, it's in the list now..... 56 mins later... I guess that is ok, sort of.... at least it's not a day behind....

1 comment:

ScientistMother said...

reader as not been updating properly for some odd reason. don't know why...