Wednesday, June 08, 2011

overexplaning

I realised after writing my post yesterday that it wasn't really a good analogy or anything actually ;) After all, my story had no infidelity, no cheating, no nude pics and most of all, no hypocrisy either....

Just some texts revealing some details I might not had shared with my family since it is (was?) private and personal.... all in the context of "my diary is private, doesn't mean it's something illegal or wrong, just personal things". It's just been a lot of "revealing texts" in the news media lately...

And I realise that this disclaimer is fairly unnecessary. If nothing else, it points me to the fact that I haven't written real blog posts in a while and need to get going and produce something. After all, I have some thoughts and ideas to put on paper :)

Now though, off to work and get that assay working. At the moment too much variability between the triplicates of cells......

No comments: