Tuesday, June 07, 2011

...at least I'm not in congress.. nor have a fancy phone...

Every so often something happens out of the ordinary.... 

Lucky me that I don't have a fancy phone with twitter, internet or photos on... nor that I let someone else borrow it too much.  However, if you happen to lend it to someone and they happen to open “new texts” that get delivered during the day… don’t be surprised if there is an awkward silence somewhere in there when the phone is returned to you ;)

I guess I’m even happier I’m not a celeb… not to mention that my family wouldn’t leak things on line ….

Well, that would be my excitement for today. It’ll last me at least a week ^^


[Avoiding the obvious hurt from yesterday when Canucks played abysmal AND Lava passed me in the fantasy league. Now all I can hope for is that Cath doesn’t do the same… I shouldn’t have played it safe with all those SJ and TB players…. :( bitter bitter me]

2 comments:

The bean-mom said...

Hope everything is okay with your family, and that whatever awkwardness ensued is soon smoothed over... yikes.

Funny. Just today I was thinking (amidst a bad science week) that at least I'm not a disgraced Congressperson caught twittering vulgar pictures of myself to a half-dozen strangers...

chall said...

Bean-Mom. It's fine :) It was just one of those "ehh..." moments. I had to lend my phone and then some texts got read out of context ^^

as I said in my disclaimer post of today - it wasn't really that bad since it didn't involve marriage, photos or something illegal, just some details that I hadn't shared with family ..... in hindsight, maybe just as well!? ;)