Monday, December 08, 2014

failing but trying

I haven't written in a long time. I wanted to do it. Really. Then I overthunk (yeah, probably not a word) it but still wanted to write something.

Psycgirl wrote a great post post about love. And youth. Or rather "being growing in general". And when you end up it "the wrong person in the wrong line".

I've been wanting to write a post the last couple of months, but  I've been a coward since I did decide not to write about work (a), love (b) or friendship (c) Why? Because "it's complicated"... but yeah, I would've loved to voice a few of the things that currently make it nuts. Asin, I am trying to make it "normal" but part of me think "if you were european you'd know this is so not normal"...

And then the next thing - which would be what psycgirl and I mentioned on twitter - or it could've been me only' - is that sometimes you need to leave people to their own devices.

It's 12 days of Christmas and I would really like to keep a blog post per day..... but I don't know if I have something to actually post (without being bitter/sarcastic/sad). Let's se if I can make it.

Let me know what you think! And I will write more personal stuff and a thought or two about what I've encountered after leaving industry world and I can talk about the detail world.

Although, I wanted to let you know - without you I wouldn't never done this to start this and it's helped a lot. thank you. a lot. happy holidays.

6 comments:

ScientistMother said...

You left industry?!! What are you doing??

InBabyAttachMode said...

I want to know this too!!

chall said...

hm, I thought I had mentioned this last year.... I'll write a new post and explain

Psycgirl said...

Thanks for the shout out and I am glad that post resonated with you. I would love your 12 days of Christmas posts personal or otherwise :)

chall said...

New post is up and running :) 12 days of Christmas and new job.

Alyssa said...

Looking forward to hearing more about how things are going with you :D