Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hockey update week 9

The points of this week:





















I was happy to see that I made some good picks (hello Kadri, Toronto Maple Leafs). Cath took home the victory with the most points for the week.

This made its way into the stats of the overall points...... Mod scientist is in the lead, with SugarScientist right at her heels. Lavaland and Raj are neck to neck on the bronze and Cath and Gerty have moved a little away from the "rest of the group". Maybe mostly interesting (or scary depending on where you were in the group before) is that the (former) bottom group are melding into the middle group with SBCVandy making the devider (not really decided where to go, up or down?).

I'm part of the scared corner since I was in the middle part and now mixed in with Gregg/Beth/Bob and the difference to Bam and GenRepair is small. Everything can still happen!! (I can still be last and the top 4-6 are fairly open. All it takes is two bad weeks for Mod and Sugar and two great weeks from the others and things will change pretty quickly. (Or, as I am scared of - only two bad weeks for me and Bam repeats her great picks and I'm at the bottom..... hmmm.... exciting!)
























HAPPY HOCKEY WEEKS that's left! :)

1 comment:

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

WOOHOO! My first time "winning the week" in this pool was also the first time in a while I'd been off the bottom of both my other pools! GO ME!

Unfortunately, unless things change very rapidly, I think I'm going to be at the other end of the weekly points total graph next week...

Thanks for hosting, Chall!