Wednesday, March 06, 2013

HOCKEY update - Week 6

The Hockey week update has moved to this place for this week and next.


The obvious success story for week 6 is Bam294 that came in third for the week and moved away from the dreaded last spot. Cath and SugarScientist are in the lead of the week with their 56 and 52 points. We mere mortal ones all lulled around 35-44 points, and the two dreaded last ones Beth and Gregg ended up with 25 and 21 points.

As can bee seen on the overall-weeks-so-far picture some have a better trajectory than others.... I'm only hoping not to fall further down from my "forth from the bottom" (as I've been very attentive to break the week 5 slope that was pretty abysmal) and hoping that we can catch Sugarscientist and ModScientist on their leads. Raj Blackhawks might have a happy story if indeed that team is full of Blackhawks seeing that the team is on a 23 wins i.e. ALL wins of all games played this season.... Middle parties are all fairly close and will more likely be determined more based on odd weeks or great weeks.

Happy hunting all of us!


Next week, here, will be HALF TIME REPORT :)



2 comments:

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Next week is the halfway point?! No way!

Thanks for the update! It was a good week for me!

chall said...

I thought it was... since it is only a 16 week season this year. I'll double check.

It wasn't a good week for me but that will be very obvious next week when I show the "average" table ;)