Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ducks....

Really? Ducks are tied with Red Wings? I guess this would be the impossible solution.... the Leafs are gone... the Canucks lost... and now, the back up are maybe loosing to.... THE DUCKS?!?!? Of all teams in the world, seriously?!?!

I think the world is about to freeze over. At least it feels like that with those signs!

(not to mention the fact that I am wide awake at 1.30 am after trying to sleep and only dream about work... stress indeed... - end of rant. time to try and sleep. although I am a bit hungry too.. hmm.... warm milk maybe?!)

3 comments:

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Well, they got past the Sharks, so I knew they had a chance...

I still don't really want to talk about hockey though :(

Hope you got some sleep!

chall said...

Cath> there are few teams that I don't fancy at all.... but a team created by disney... called the Ducks?! I guess if it wasn't for other things I would like the irony but it is too deeply rooted, this annoyment.

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Yeah, I know, it's an embarrassment to the league. Decent team though, despite their origins!