Friday, September 21, 2012

things I can't say

Things I wish I could say at work but since I'm in PC country it doesn't work well... But I still thing thek are funny and since the other blog posts I want to post are still in "development" and "processing" this is what I've got for a Friday like this.


I think it speaks for itself...

And then the one that's obvious if you know me...

And this one is just for kicks. I'm not as funny as The Hermitage on a friday (it's a new time going now, Fridays are not going to be as happy there) nor am I trying, but it brings a little joy to me on a day like this ^^


There is another one that I can't post since it has to have a big explanation to it, but it you look at e-cards and 'password'. I think it might be obvious (think bad gender biased in women and partners) but I find it on point, maybe because I think it is non-gender-specific in reality. Key idea "it's a password named password")
.

Now, back to watching 24 :) I'd forgotten that I never finished the last seasons...

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Ha! I especially like the first one :)