Friday, June 27, 2008

in my mailbox this morning

"We were impressed with your application.../.... and would like to schedule an interview".

At least some people think some of the stuff I have done isn't totally uninteresting… and I have an interview. Let’s hope I have time to prepare good answers to all those questions they are bound to have.

The thing I am nervous about? It’s going to be a phone interview… and I who like to read body language…

Ah well, what’s the worst that could happen? (don’t answer that!)

4 comments:

hgg said...

Awesome! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo! every interview is good to take. No matter how it turns out, it will become part of your job-search experience. Congrats!

Maria Abrahamsson said...

Good luck! I'll cross my fingers for you :-)

chall said...

thanks guys. I am sure that it will be an experience if nothing else :) I have prepared some answers and tried to tell myself (since I know me and think this might be the mos important thing of all) that I am good at what I do and that there is no shame in telling that to the people.

Then I will assess my acheievement afterwards and see how I did. I'll try and forget for a second what kind of childhood dream that could be forfilled - starstruck, that's me at the moment... ,)