Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Stanley cup play offs

OMG. It is 4-4 in the first game between Sharks and Predators. And that means overtime! Or, as I should call it, sudden death since it is the first goal in the forth period of 20 min wins. Yey, this will be interesting. As far as the period has gone, 12 min, it is still 4-4 although Predators have more shots on goal and, with my subjective eyes, look a little more hungry than the Sharks.

The joy of the team names. The two sad things for me so far. One of my faves, and the most original team for my hockey love, Mape Leaves did not make it. The other sad thing, I will not be able to see the Canucks play even on tv since I have peasant cable and down south they will not show hockey if it isn't Nashville or maybe St Louis... (I guess if Predators meets Canucks we will have an opportunity?!) Well, I guess I will have to read transcripts or find a man with expensive cable who will let me watch it. We'll see but I am guessing transcripts will have to do for now.

Back to the last 3 min of the overtime and see what happens. ttfn.

1 comment:

Reg said...

love the blog!