Sunday, April 22, 2007

Canucks or Stars

Well, of course my teams have to play like they never have played before (as in never played hockey before). Predators are out. I am not too surprised, or sad, for that matter since I still think Forsberg has the disadvantage of being considered the best Swedish player although I would really like to have the consitency factor calulated in that equation. I mean, Sundin has almost never been injured and that makes him a stability factor - but sure, The Maple Leaves are not even in the play off (as usual more or less).

So, Canucks managed to do exactly what I was scared of Thursday. They had the Stars at 3-1 in games... and now it is 3-3 and the LAST game is tomorrow. In Vancouver. Which might be good.

Since I am not in Vancouver and since I have the peasant cable I will have to think about what to do tomorrow. Especially since I have kick boxing and might be downtown a bit late in time for the game. Ah well, I might be satisfied with looking at the live feed on nhl.com. I mean, if the loose (knock on wood and all that) I don't think I want to see it. Too depressing.

I really need to get a life different from hockey. Time to dinner now.

No comments: