Sunday, April 24, 2011

Moosehead


I'm not too happy about the game tonight but at least I have a Canadian beer photo (not for tonight's game since I had this one the last game night when I cringed, cried and got upset about the poorly play from those BC people). I've not found any other Canadian beer in my local store (ScientistMother, I really looked) apart from Moosehead and Molson Canadian in three various flavour and the other option would be Rye'n coke but I'm really not liking that so I doubt there will be any Canadian Club or whatever they are called in my house ;)

For now I'm settling for Philly vs Buffalo and wondering if they will go into OT or if the Sabres takes it... Fingers crossed for Canucks tonight (and I guess the Predators before that).

Soon I'll write something not sports nor Wordless Wednesday - just need to sort out a bit of pseudo stuff since it's partly work, partly professional in general.

4 comments:

Silver Fox said...

I don't think there is any Canadian beer at all in stores where I live (two stores only). I do, however, generally prefer either local, semi-local, or Alaskan ale.

chall said...

SilerFox: I'm in love with a local beer here :) Alaskan ale? Any name dropping?!?! I'm not sure on which you refer to.

and only 2 stores? it's either almost a dry county or a small town, right? Then again, I'm in drinking city where beer is found in numerous places - just that they are normally Bud light or other cheap things since peple are.... cheap here... ;)

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

You need to talk to your local liquor stores about getting more Canadian beer in!

Actually, on second thoughts, that would mean a) less for us and b) less reason for you to come and visit us :)

We should have won yesterday's game, we were the better team for sure. Fingers crossed for tomorrow; hopefully I'll be able to bring myself to actually watch the game rather than cower behind the sofa!

chall said...

Cath :) I think I'll be covering my eyes with my hands, peeking out through the fingers.... mumbling... and maybe jumping up and down.

Not to mention that having a friend who's a hawks fan isn't good for sanity - especially not via text ^^ at least last game we were both nervous....