Wednesday, August 05, 2009

the best things in life are free

Being able to snooze in the mornings? worth about 20 mins shorter time with make up.*

Being able to snuggle someone else’s pillow when you snooze in the morning? worth having 15 mins less for breakfast. **

Being able to snuggle someone else’s pillow while snoozing and feel loved***? pricless



[yeah, I know. Pathetic rip off and no, they didn't pay me anything ;)]

* like I really use that much. nope.
** Snoozing is the thing. Every. Day. Always. And snuggle is good for you.
*** Someone else's pillow smells good. And is always more comfy than my own ;)

4 comments:

Amanda@Lady Scientist said...

I'd like to investigate that third phenomenon. I ostensibly have the more comfortable pillow, but in the mornings I always find Dr. Man's more comfortable!

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Cute blog posts are priceless too!

The bean-mom said...

Yup, sleep is priceless.

That is why I'm running late for work every frigging day.

chall said...

Lady Scientist: yes, let's do something aobut that.

Cath: :) thanks

Bean mom: MY take is, if you don't have a fixed start time, how can you be late ;)