Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thanks for this! :)


I am long overdue with my posting but I want to post this first. My little (gloomy) heart is warmed and happy about the two links for this, from RESEARCHERS (Dr J and Dr A) and MicrobiologistXX.

It made my day, and frankly quite a good week too. It feels very fun to know that someone reads what I blog here and soon I think it will be more of the science and thoughts and less of the venting (“some of the stuff I don’t like about the lab I’m in”).

And I know that you’re supposed to tag 7 new ones, but all blogs I read has already gotten at least one of these … unless they’re in Swedish which, by obvious reasons, aren’t open to a wider audience.

Tata for now, it’s ELISA time. There is that entry about the elephant in the [science] corner that I promised, as well as a new entry about my [thoughts about my] future. They are on their way… soon…

2 comments:

Dr. A said...

Well deserved! I am in ELISA-ville for the next few weeks myself. Timing other experiments and meetings to fit into those incubation times is a skill I seem to have lost! Yesterday I ended up staying until 9pm only to find out some (insert expletive) had used all the substrate and put the bottles back into the fridge EMPTY. Who does that???? Evil saboteurs.

chall said...

ehh... let's just say that I am usually a nice person but when that happens... ehhh... not a nice person anymore.

Seriously, I'm not saying you need to do much when you take the last of something but by [swear word] you need to [swear word] tell me (or someone else) who will order/fix new.

Sorry about that. I would have been mental. that said, i'm going back out to read my plates... fingers crossed...