Sunday, February 21, 2010

loosing bets ;)

So, I lost the bet against Cath we made about the Canada - Sweden women's hockey.

But I got a video made to me!! :) It is here.... and that nice looking 20 dollar bill is not in my pocket, but rather I will donate American Dollars to the bike ride Cath is going to do.

Let's hope that they men's hockey turn out differently ;)

And of course, that the Swedish women grab the bronze medal. Although, no more bets about that... there is already some kind of bet going on about the female curling team and a gold... and of course, the "how many medals will your country win". I think I put Sweden down for 3+3+4, and we are already at 3+1+2.... without the women's curling gold, the Anja going downhill and hockey. It will be interesting.

Again though, THANKS Cath! Lovely video!

No comments: