Friday, July 27, 2012

TGIF - but wait, I have to go to work tmw and Sunday too....

It's been a pretty intense week and I was looking forward to a relaxing summer weekend; watching some Olympic games (like the opening later on tonight) and resting up for another busy week.... alas, it seems like this week will end at work and next week start at work.

I wouldn't have complained about it two years ago, no I was still living in my "post-doc place" with all the odd hours and work days. Now? Well, I guess I've gotten used to resting on at least one weekend day ^^

I'll stop complaining, think about a real blog post to write (I have some fodder but have to choose a little on what and how to write it) and go to the gym. A little pre-Friday relaxing time run hasn't hurt anoyone before, right?

Tata for now! Happy weekend to the rest of you!

No comments: