Friday, May 04, 2012

what I want


I would really like one of these... I think the blue one is nicer than the white, but maybe the white would be better? What do you think?!?

On a side note, it's looking like a bit of a touch week coming up. Dead lines looming. People chasing their tails. "Don't touch" buttons in every room. (well, not really but you know what I mean). It's like a grant submission but really very much worse, "Govermental Agency X do not grant another reschedule" and I do not want to be the "cause for hold up". Hence, I was up and not sleeping at 4 am this morning. Not by choice mind you, but my brain has decided to go into stress mode de luxe :( I have some other thoughts about that but maybe, just maybe it will all be cured with 1h/day at the gym....

1 comment:

Barefoot Doctoral said...

May the fourth be with you... (My department's gone on a big Star Wars kick this week).

Definitely blue.