Friday, May 25, 2012

not that kind of doctor

Think Geek


My present to myself for Memorial Weekend! I fell in love with it when I saw it. Not sure my work place will be ok with it... but maybe on a casual Friday? Or just me being me? (after all, it was this or the shirt, which would be more offensive I'm sure.)

Weekend; There will be books, sleep, food, resting, lax time and maybe maybe maybe even a visit to the beach!!! That would be AWESOME! :) Can you tell I am happy about 3 days off???

Tally hooo. I'm off for now. Happy weekend!


2 comments:

Nina said...

hahaha, one of my colleagues as this shirt too, as well as pretty much every other shirt from that website :)
Enjoy your long weekend! I'm anticipating a long weekend in the lab. At least it will be nice and cool.

chall said...

:)

I have the 'meh' shirt... which I had to stop wearing at work since some ppl couldn't read and read 'meth' ... yeah, that's a common thing where I am ^^