Tuesday, August 10, 2010

the meme

I thought about the meme from ComeHunter (Alyssa) for a long time (ok, three days)... then I decided that I probably won't do any better with longer time to ponder. I don't like short things... I am a fan of Graham Greene and Kafka but I seem to be more of a three row sentences kind of girl.

So, without further ado - I think this is what it's going to be:

Sciencey blog with emotions, sometimes too personal, it's venting ;)

Of course, I could've mentioned something about feminist, female and the idea of science and work place... but that wouldn't fit in 10 words. I guess I think I am more complex sometimes. (or wordy. duh) Or it's just all venting... venting... and more thinking, dreaming and hoping...

(and ellipses... always too many of those)

7 comments:

Nina said...

I'm still thinking ... 10 words is absurd. None of us started a blog to be sparse with words, right?!
Good job though, it does capture your blog prefectly

chall said...

Nina: thanks! I was having a hard time "incoorperating all of what I am" (dies with laughter) and then I realised that more than half of all I write is just venting and writing down things I encounter and try and make sense of.

I hoped it would be more (hard) science but as it seems, I'm more confused about the adjacent things to the actual lab work.

I look forward seeing what you call yours!

Alyssa said...

This is great! I think it describes your blog nicely.

chall said...

Alyssa> thanks. I guess I'm partly a bit sad that it is fitting... I had some hopes and dreams about being "feministic doctor writing earth shattering perspective" or something grandious like that, duh!

But what it comes down to is "sharing feelings" ;) then again, I think it's more than just feelings.... and at least myself like my feelings.

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Oh, very nicely done!

I'm still thinking about mine.

chall said...

thanks Cath. I would've liked something a bit more... ah, I don't know, complex? and I don't like short. Although, thinking about it still ;)

chall said...

will be interesting what you choose...

"satin feel" ;)