Sunday, July 01, 2007

courage - proud

This has close to nothing to do with science but I feel happy that this series is translated into English since it has given me so many emotions. Especially this: Courage and refusal

My eyes got a little wet, maybe because I love that silent humbleness with the core of strength and sense of justice. It has a serious discussion waiting to happen though, wht to do with the UN... and in light of the current events in the UK, what to do with the problem of democracy and fighting beliefs that do not necessary care about our [western] view of democracy.

Well, for now I'll be content that the writing is in English and more available for other than Swedish speakers. Furthermore, I'll step out in the summer heat and go to a BBQ, southern style.

ttfn.

No comments: