Friday, July 06, 2007

Larry King Live and Dirty Jobs

Tonighht was one of the best Larry King Live shows for a long while. Not only was Dirty Jobs there with Mike Rowe (?) and his two partners in crime but also a "owl throw up catching"guy ith a degree in biology (of course). So splendid. I mean, after all the guy looked like a kind of particular guy and to add on that he is a scientist and therefore probably a bit odd. (Yepp, since I am one myself I would accept the perception that scientist might be a little odd in the terms of being a slightly bit obssessed with what we do.... )

One of the best things apart from that was when they showed the "cow pots". Pots to grow plants in made of cow poo. Wonderful idea. Biodegradable and fertilizing as well. I really hope they sell so many more after the stint on tv. I have to say I thought it was quite good as a "not using plastic pots made by foreign oil".

Well, end of this since I need to go to bed soon. The transformations seem to have worked a little but I am not jumping with joy until I have pcred at least two of the clones and since they refused to grow in the media today I'll redo it all Monday. No, I am not doing it tomorrow since I am back to "in the lab every 12th hour for at least 8 days" starting Tuesday. I need this Saturday off not to go crazy. Where I come from vacation is a good thing to keep one focused and happy. At least some vacation, like sleeping in weekend mornings.

tata for this time.

No comments: