Friday, May 25, 2007

Stanely Cup finals

So, the time has finally come for the Final! Monday is the day it all comes down to, or at least that is the starting of it all.

I am not really sure what to do though. I mean, I have never ever liked Anaheim Ducks. Never. Ever. And I like Canada just for being there as a hockey nation with few teams but gosh they still have a large piece of my heart. So, really it should be simple but still. Anaheim kicked both Predators as well as Canucks out of the play offs so if they win the other teams still could be considered good.... on the other hand, it is still the Ducks.

I guess the main reason for my shifting is that I really like Teemu Selanne (presently third in the goal statistics!) and the brothers Niedermayers. They play good hockey, revised - they play great hockey and that is something fun to see! And Pronger of course.... shouldn't forget him nor their goalie.

I guess I'll just watch the games and see who wins. Pah.... that will so never happen since I know I get involved when watching hockey.

No comments: