Monday, March 12, 2012

it's not a "woman/women issue only" (and some sports)

Reading for a Monday - before the basketball craze* starts tomorrow.

Here's a link to an article I read this morning: Where the boys aren't . Never mind if it is eloquently written or not but it's one of the few articles I've read where there are some men who make a comment that "women's right to birth control and/or health screenings is not only about the women". right. Mind shattering.

(Well, after reading that more than half of ppl in two states here in the South think that the president isn't a Christian I don't know. Maybe ppl are just way way way more clueless that my little positive me thinks?!)

*after looking at the hockey stats right now, I'm thinking that maybe March will end better if I focus on that college March Madness basketball tournament since the Leafs are not going to the play offs, Red Wings are moving downwards and St Louis Blues are in a solid lead in the West... what?!?!!? Now, only to decide which teams to pick, I've been parcial to the names Gonzaga and Belmont before so... any suggestions rfom US based (or march madness interested) readers?! :)

3 comments:

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Maybe once guys start getting less frequent sex from wives / girlfriends scared of getting pregnant in states that make the morning after pill or abortions effectively impossible to get, they'll start changing their voting patterns...

chall said...

yeah.... alas I'm not too convinced that will happen since "they" seem to be doing it right now. southern states have one of the highest "out of marriage" childbirth, not to mention teen prenancies. It's not stopping ppl from having sex ^^

chall said...

yeah.... alas I'm not too convinced that will happen since "they" seem to be doing it right now. southern states have one of the highest "out of marriage" childbirth, not to mention teen prenancies. It's not stopping ppl from having sex ^^