Monday, January 16, 2012

Hockey update - 14 and 15!

Week 14 - brought the winner of Modscientist, closely followed by Lava... then in following order Cath, Mr E man (good job!), ScientistMother, Gerty, myself, Ricardipus and Beth and Bob brought up the rear. As a side note, Modscientist got about twice as much points as the last one.... Congrats Modscientist!

Week 15 - Modscientist does it again! This time Gerty and Bob fought for second place. Cath, Ricardipus, Mr E man, Beth, Lava, ScientistMother were all close together whereas I decided I wanted to struggle alone at the bottom ^^ (Clearly last with 6 points to the second to last place....)

Double congrats to Modscientist!


As for the overall points, as visually seen (sorry about still not getting Numbers to work as well as I should with that poor chart) the standing is as follows:
Modscientist (587), Cath (575), Lava (572), Ricardipus (564), ScientistMother (539), Gerty (528), chall (522), Bob (515), Mr E man (507), Beth (492)


9 comments:

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Thanks for hosting Chall! I'll take the next one - I'm away most of the weekend but will get it up on Sunday night or maybe Monday morning :)

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Premature submit :)

The new player values make it SO HARD now! Until Friday I'd had no problems at all picking all the players I wanted and staying under the cap limit (not like last year), but suddenly I had to ditch half of my stars and choose the best 1-point rated players instead! BOOOOOOO!

Ah well, this should separate the wheat from the chaff. Mr E Man is already predicting that he will rapidly make his way up the rankings now!

Beth said...

I see that I'm maintaining my spot as the most efficient in the hockey pool, getting by with far fewer points than everyone else! Hooray!

chall said...

Cath: I guess I need to resubmit my player picks.... haven't looked at them for a bit now and should do that. Not that I think it will matter... I'm sliding down....

(all is OK if the Leafs get to the play offs though. No more sliding for them!!!)

Beth: Im right there with you, or at least only a few points ahead...

Bob O'H said...

Well, it looks like I've shown how much better you can do if you remember to check your picks, and replace your injured players.

chall said...

Bob: aren't you the joker ;)

(I know, I changed my injured players last night though.... let's see what happens now!?! :) )

Richard Wintle said...

Those two weeks were absolute pants (as the Brits occasionally say). Gah. No idea what happened, totally lost my hockey-fu there.

Roll on week 16, I say. Ok, 16's not fabulous either. How about 17?

ScientistMother said...

can we just omit week16? and14 and 15?

chall said...

Seem to be a consensus there Ricardipus and SM. I'm all for leaving wekk 14 and 15 to the history....