Thursday, October 06, 2011

woho!! :) (hockey)

It's a win! The Leafs won against the Habs!

And for the time being, while watching that Canucks vs Penguins game, all is ok in my little world. Sure enough, Canucks could look better.... (update in the middle of 3rd; they're looking a little happier now) But Leafs won!! I was really not counting on it - so sue me, come back when your team hasn't made a substantial mark for more years than you've been alive (1967 - last time Leafs lifted the cup) before you laugh ;)

It will at least be a good night on the east coast way of teams. Maybe I'll go to bed as a happy west and east coaster?! :)

2 comments:

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Looks like a much better year for the Leafs (and the Oilers) this time!

Of course, it's still early... ;)

chall said...

youknow, considering that my NFL team is doing abysmal this year and season is sort of half over.... I take happy first 10th of NHL season ;)

not picky. I mean, wouldn't it be SO COOL if Leafs made it work this year? Almost so I would promise to put on my shirt and go to SC game if they play.... although, that might turn really expensive.... ah well, will see what happens.