Tuesday, March 02, 2010

winner of the NFL challenge (the one we who didn¨t tie did)

The end of the NFL challenge a long time ago... sorry for not posting it earlier.


The winner is...... PiT with 8 points (really 9 but the first game was already in the works when she sent her picks so we decided to keep that one out of it). She was the only one to predict the Saints as the Superbowl champs.


After that we have a tie with 6 points and Alyssa and myself; our belief in the Vikings wasn't all met..... and then PLS who bet most of it on the Eagles and therefore ended up with 4 points.


Congrats to the winner PiT!!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Congrats PiT!!

Wow - doesn't this seem like years ago already? :)

chall said...

I know, a bit late.... but better late than never :)

Professor in Training said...

HUZZAH!

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Gaah! I haven't done my Olympic one yet. Thanks for the reminder (and congrats to PiT!)

chall said...

cath> you're welcome :)

I'm wondering a bit on how yuo were going to crown the winner of that one.... since I don't remember it. Hm, I guess I will see soon.

*thinking I am having a slight chance here*