Sunday, April 12, 2015

NHL play offs - bracket challenge

It's Stanley Cup play off time!

If you want to sign up and play in a league with brackets - I've made a league: love of science password: canada

My precious Leafs didn't make it. And when I was digging through the comments I realized that I hadn't actually taken a picture of all of my shirts that have accumulated in my closets over the years.
For sure, my Leafsshirts are the oldest and the mostest (4). Canucks come in with two shirts - the blue one is from 1999! Then there is the Red Wings shirt I had to buy when I moved to the US and had to appease the American hockey fan in the lab ("you need to have an American team"), also at the time they had 10 swedes on the roster so it seemed appropriate. Then comes the Habs shirt - a bet that I lost. And the Predators shirt, since it seemed summery and appropriate. The yellow towel and the tshirt is from when I saw Canucks-Preds four years ago (being fairly lonesome in my blue Canucks shirt in Nashville).

As for what team I'll be rooting for since my lovely leafs are out? I'm going for Canucks in the West.

And I do think Habs might be best for the East since I've tried to go with "the team that beat my team is ok to win" (as long as it isn't Bruins. Can't root for Bruins. Ever) The overall winner? You've got to sign up for the bracket to know that :)

1 comment:

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

I'm in! Thanks for organizing!