Thursday, March 10, 2016

Rescue: old school meme

Drugmonkey started it, Babyattachmode tagged me. So here I am. which top five movie or TV characters should come rescue you from a bad situation? My list is a mish mash of new shiny and old reruns in the morning to wake up. In no particular order:

  1. Dean Winchester (although Crowley comes close)
  2. Claire Underwood
  3. Kara Thrice (Starbucks)
  4. Tyrion Lannister with a side of old gran' Olenna Tyrell
  5. Angel (although my feminist wants to say Buffy&Willow - but saved by the vampire works so many times...and the brooding)


    Yep. There was a time when it would looked a little different, alas...  apparently I've gone for more brawl fighters and not as many brainiacs that I thought I craved/longed for. Maybe it says something on my frustrations in daily life?

    Since I'm a day late with this, there's probably no one left to tag ;)

    2 comments:

    Dm said...

    Oh yeah, Oleanna Tyrell!

    Genomic Repairman said...

    Good call with Claire Underwood.