Monday, January 21, 2008

Sundin and trading

Well, I was the first to commend Sundin for the statement "I want to win Stanley cup with Toronto Maple Leafs" but even my heart is shifting. It is very selfish of me to say that he can't trade teams when all the others seem to do it. When he has played in the same team for 10 years and never won. When he is a very good player, always pulling in a few points each game and more often than not manages to shoot for goals as well.

Let the man win and lift the trophy! But even I, with me shifted heart, would like it to be with another team than the Senators seeing they are arch rivals in the north country we call Canada.

But really, if he is tucking his skates and wants to stop playing, he deserves to be on a winning team one time in his awesome career.

My take on it anyway. The 26th of Feb we will all know if he is traded or not.

No comments: